Thursday 4 December 2014

Revealed - Lady Gaga Was Raped

Gaga



28 years old Lady Gaga has revealed that she was reaped as a teenager and said that it tooks years for her for her to start to recover from the trauma. She said it happened when she was 19 years old and that the aggressor was 20 years older than her.

 “It happens every day. It’s really scary and it’s sad and it didn’t affect me as much right after as it did about four or five years later,” she told radio host Howard Stern. “I didn’t tell anybody — I didn’t even tell myself for the longest time,” she said. “Then I was like, you know what, all this drinking and all this nonsense, you have to go to the source, otherwise it won’t go away.”

 In her song "Swine" from her 2013 album "Artpop", Lady Gaga revealed the rape.

“The song is about rape. This song is about demoralization,” Lady Gaga said in her radio interview Tuesday. “I want this chick to throw up on me in front of the world, so that I can tell them, you know what? You could never, ever degrade me as much as I could degrade myself and look how beautiful it is what I do.”
Everyone of us have our secret... What's your secret? 

No comments:

Post a Comment