Thursday 4 December 2014

9 Months Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Strips for DuJour

Kourtney



The reality star, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian's elder sister stripped for the cameras for the latest issue of DuJour magazine.

Nine months pregnanat Kourtney Kardashian can be seen in the images captured by renowned photographer Brian Bowen Smith, wearing only a sultry gaze and elaborate neckpiece.

Kourtney Kardashian also told DuJour that to her, nudity is not something to be ashamed of

 "I'm not embarrassed of my body. I'm at my best when I'm pregnant. It's such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through."
"It's what a woman's body is made to do, so I hope it's maybe seen as something that's artistic," she added.
Is nudity what's in vogue now? Na Wa O.

No comments:

Post a Comment