Sunday 28 December 2014

Kisses makes me hor*y

 Harmony
Kisses make me hor*y - harmony

Popular Nigerian budding actress and signer known as Harmony in an interview with Potpourri revealed that kisses makes her horny.

Harmony was open to every questions from sex to nudity to social vices.

“Sex is nice, everybody needs it. So long as you do it with the right person and you don’t regret after doing it, sex is good for everyone. It makes your mind open, it makes your body open, you think nicely after having sex, so long you do it with the right person and at the right time. The last time I had sex was four days ago in South Africa”

Not every woman would tell yu what turns them on or make them wet like Susan Ekwe alias Harmony did.

“ I can’t have sex with a guy that I cannot kiss. Kisses make me wet, sucking on my nipples makes me wet too” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment