Thursday 11 December 2014

Atiku Abubakar loses presidential primaries of the All Progressives Congress (APC).


atiku abubakar1 APC Primaries: Atiku Loses APC Primaries Election
Atiku Abubakar loses presidential primaries of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The former Vice President Atik Abubakar was believed in some quarters, to have the brightest chanc of winning the primaries scored 954 votes out of the 7214 ballows.

Atiku believes former Head of State Muhammadu Buhari would win and congratulates him.

“My dear friends, we have voted, a winner has emerged. I pledge my commitment to this Party, and to campaign vigorously for our candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and all APC candidates to ensure victory in the 2015 elections.
“I call on all other contestants and our party’s rank and file to unite behind our candidates at all levels to ensure that the PDP is defeated, so Nigerians can have real change.
“I will hand over to Gen. Buhari for his review and possible implementation my policy document which was developed in line with the party’s philosophy,” the statement by Atiku read.

No comments:

Post a Comment