Tuesday 30 September 2014

Oritsejafor Opens Up On $9.3m Arms Deal With His Private Jet

Oritsejafor
Oritsejafor opens up yesterday for the first time on the controversial $9.3m cash allegedly smuggled into South Afriac by two Nigerians and an Israeli using his private jet.


He said: “The media has been awash in the past few days about an unfortunate incident involving the movement of funds from Nigeria to South Africa. In the unfortunate news reports, attempts have been made to link me directly with the transaction. So far I have refrained from making any direct public statement pending the time that I would have briefed the leaders of the church and explained my position on the issues to them.
“I believe that the primary institution that I owe any explanation to is the church. Permit me to thank everyone who stood by me these past days by ways of prayers, as well as strongly defending  me even though I have not undertaken any public defence of myself.
“I am particularly appreciative of the valuable support of the Catholic Church in refuting a distorted news item by mischievous elements in the media. I wish to assure you that I will not do anything to tarnish the image of Jesus Christ or compromise the divine standard of the Church.
Source: Vanguardngr

No comments:

Post a Comment