Monday 2 March 2015

Man Bites Off Son's Ear

Bassey


On Saturday at Ebute Meta area of Lagos State there was confusion after a truck loader, Udeme Inim, allegedly bit off his stepson's ear.

It was learned that there had been a misunderstanding between Inim 30, and his wife that led to the him assaulting her.

The son Christopher Bassey intervened in the matter. During the fight, Inim who is an indigene of Akwa Ibom State went for the teenager's right ear and bit it off.

Christopher Bassey was rushed to a hospital after reporting the matter to Iponri Police State unfortunately, his ear could not be saved.

According to the victim, "On that day, he was fighting with my mum and at a point he began to destroy some of our property. It was too much for me to bear.

“So I tried to stop him and that was when he attacked me and bit off my ear.”

Inim pleaded not guilty of the charge and elected summary trial.

The case has beeen adjourned till March 26, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment